AmigaActive (1292/2143)

From:Neil Bothwick
Date:18 May 2000 at 09:30:41
Subject:Re: Ah, the good old days...

Gerald Mellor said,

> On 17 May 00, at 11:19, Jonathan Drain wrote:

>> I also like the bar on the left of windows to tell you how
>> much drivespace is left, at least I assume that's what they are - heaven
>> knows, Windows could use a feature like this.

> I take it you haven't used OS3.5? :) Or MCP, for that matter?

Or OS 1.3 :)

Neil

Neil Bothwick - New Media Editor, Amiga Active Magazine
Connected via Wirenet - http://www.wire.net.uk
The UK's first Amiga-only internet access provider

There's an old proverb that says just about whatever you want it to

IT Professionals: Match your unique skills with the best IT projects at